- Our anchor stakes
- Stake fixation on stony ground
- Piquet fixation sur terrain à cailloux 30 cm
Stake fixation on stony ground
Fixation with a standard screwcopiecopiecopie
The fixation is done by screwing in the ground.
The particularity of this stake is the thread in its head. The drilled head allows you to fix anything with a standard screw. (Table, parasol, flagstaff...)
The ground anchoring is done by screwing with a tappet wrench with a diameter of 16, or with a screw gun, or with the RISS tool (MAGNETIC NUTSETTER SDS +, réf. 9747P001600) for an installation and an unistallation without effort with an electro-pneumatic hammer.
Remove the stopper just before fixing your equipment and take care of leaving the thread clean. Becareful, the screw is not furnished, The user have to chose the best screw regarding to the equipment he has to fix.
- Can completely be screwed on the ground, installation and uninstallation without effort,
- At the center head stake there is a thread (M8 x lg25 mm),
- Its thread enables to fix your equipement with a standard screw : with cylindrical head, milled, rounded, hexagonal or with buckle, etc...
- Reusable, environment respectful, no ground damages.