Looped head anchor stake
- Piquet tête bouclée 30 cm lot de 10
- Piquet tête bouclée 30 cm lot de 8
- Piquet tête bouclée 30 cm lot de 6
- Piquet tête bouclée 30 cm lot de 4
- Piquet tête bouclée 30 cm lot de 3
Fixation with a standard screw for straps
The looped head anchor stake is reusable and environmentally respectful.
No deterioration of the ground, the installation and uninstallation without effort.
The ground anchorage is done by screwing with a tappet wrench with a diameter of 16, or with a screw gun, or with the RISS tool (MAGNETIC NUTSETTER SDS +, réf. 9747P001600) for an installation and an unistallation without effort with an electro-pneumatic hammer.
Looped head anchore stake usage
The looped head anchore stake is specially designed for rope or strap fixation.
Most common method used are
- Guying, trees fixation - Fixation of nets (volleyball, badminton...)
The fixation is possible on any lawn grasses and stabilized field. (except for the sand)