Perfect to protect from bad weather the equipment, tools,.... the garden shelter becomes a key element for gardeners and handymen.
Garden shelters have to be fixed to the ground!
The use of a concrete slab is usually used, but there are many disadvantages like the deterioration of grounds, or immobilisation of your garden shelter.
For people who want to respect the environment, reorganize their garden or move soon
the drilled head anchor stake Fixtoo is ecological and economical.
Fixtoo will fix your garden shelter in security.
- Fixation for reception tents
Enjoy the outdoor
With the summer there are the outside receptions :
- Fixation for kids playgrounds
To fix an outdoor seesaw without cement
You have bought a swing frame for your kids.
A concrete fixation is the most classical but it includes lot of drawbacks.
The Lire la suite
- Fixation for medieval tents
Fix a medieval tent.
Medieval tent are done to relive the adventures of the past.Lire la suite
However, it’s essential to fix it correctly to cover from bad weather.
Unfortunately, the assembly and disa...
Lire la suite
Anchor stakes and fixation on fixtoo.fr
RISS Anchor Stakes, Ground fixation system without cement, wrenching resistance, easy to install.
3 kinds of stake corresponding to 3 kinds of use :
- Ringed head anchor stake are mainly used for tents or big top fixation, but also for badminton net, volley net, or seesaw.
- Drilled head anchor stake (use a compatible screw with a M8 x lg25mm thread) enable a ground fixation system without cement, neither chemical seal for roadsigns and markings.
- Looped head anchor stake used for the fixation of tarpaulin, tarp, winter tarp, shrubs guying...
A patented fixation system
Wrenching resistance, the FIXTOO anchor stakes are a solution for a fast and lasting ground fixation which cause no ground deterioration after use. They are easy to stock and reusable.
Easy to use
The Fixtoo anchor stakes can be installed and uninstalled without effort. Just use the FIXTOO products with the electro-pneumatic hammer and the magnetic nutsetter/adaptator SDS+.
They can also be screwed on the ground with a socket wrench, or a screw gun. They are used on lawn grasses and stabilized field. (except for the sand). They are completely screwed on the ground and their correct use is proof of safety.
The anchor stakes (Lg 300 et 400 mm) are made in France in RISS factories.